13-16 Mai 2024, Provence, France
RETREAT for the soul
Pause Redefine Restart
What is included in the price?
A Learning Journey for Conscious Leaders
Welcome to a unique and insightful journey of personal growth, where psychology and ancient wisdom come together to help you expand your awareness and leadership capabilities:
- Learn the psychology and intelligence behind how the mind works and consciously tap into your inner power to inspire others as a leader and human being.
- Reconnect with yourself and rise to the next level of being you. Strengthen your core and natural leadership: wiser, grounded, serene, visionary, and fully present to others and yourself in a healthy way.
- Slow down and experience deep rest of body and mind to grow your potential insightfully and connect with others from a place of inner peace.
- Discover a way to get in touch with your humanity, intuition and wisdom that will accompany you throughout your life as a source of constant guidance.
- Get more clarity around questions about your work and life so you feel more aligned with yourself and your role.
This is not another leadership training, a well-being retreat, or a holiday. This is a transformative experience to rewire the way you lead so that you continue to have a high level of success without compromising your life, your leadership impact and who you are.
Come as you are. This retreat will bring a subtle inner transformation that will positively and sustainably impact how you experience business and life. You will feel the difference between yourself before and after those 3.5 days. Let yourself be surprised.
Are you ready?
Leading and living from wisdom
Reconnecting with the essence of who you are is the fastest way to unleash the innate potential for success, wisdom, and well-being you have within you.
This retreat is about being. Who you are matters. Your natural leadership, wisdom, health, creativity and clarity matter if you want to be the best leader and human being you can be.
You are not your past, your personality, your mental habits, or the ideas you have of yourself. Neither are you at the mercy of your circumstances. You are way more than that.
Understanding the human mind's psychological potential is a gift that will bring more ease, wisdom, impact, and a greater sense of fulfilment into your leadership and life.
There is a depth of your soul and a power of your mind ready to be seen, understood, and activated. Seeing that in you, will help you see that in others. Your actions and interactions will then come from a different place.
This Leadership Retreat guides you through an innovative approach that combines modern psychology with ancient wisdom and will make all the difference to your role and life.
YOUR HUMANNESS AND YOUR WISDOM ARE POWERFUL SOURCES OF GUIDANCE. THEY ARE CONNECTED WITH A SPACE IN YOU OF DEEPER KNOWING.
What is waiting For you
Immerse yourself in 3,5 days of Learning and Transformation
Each day during the retreat, you will receive:
- Inspirational teaching sessions about the powerful principles of the mind.
- Guided self-reflection to apply your learning to your life and your leadership.
- Journaling and meditation will nourish your understanding of your role and expand your consciousness.
- Eye-opening exercises to awaken your wisdom and help you find new ways of being and leading.
- Heart-warming peer exchange to learn from each other.
- You will get one private coaching session with me around the topic of your choice.
- Prepare yourself for this transformative experience with a special reading and listening list.
- We start May 13th with a welcome dinner at 19.00.
- The retreat begins the next morning and every day at 10.00. The afternoon session is from 15.00 to 18.00.
- Breakfast is ready at 08.30. Lunch at 13.00. Dinner is at 20.00.
- Two dinners take place in restaurants in the surroundings and two at the house.
- The retreat ends Thursday, May 16th, at 18.00, with an optional dinner.
- Check-out is the following day, 10 a.m.
- Prepare your body and soul every morning with an optional yoga session.
- Enjoy a mindful walk to the well-known Abbaye of Senanque and the village of Gordes.
This retreat is a very special experience that opens up space for powerful insights and personal growth.
MEET YOUR RETREAT HOST
I started studying psychology 36 years ago and have always been fascinated by all the facets of the human experience, our ability to change, and the wisdom we carry.
I have accompanied thousands of leaders and their teams in their personal and professional development individually and collectively as a Clinical Psychologist, then HR Manager, and for 17 years as a Transformative Coach for Leaders, Teams and Organisations.
In all these years, wonders have happened before my eyes. I know profound transformation is possible. This gives meaning and purpose to my work.
I work with heart, knowledge and intuition. And in addition to an extensive experience in classical systemic coaching, I bring a profound psychological and spiritual understanding to my work that makes all the difference.
My life experience also shapes my approach at a deep human level. I have personally walked a hopeful path of transformation and know what it feels like. I am honoured and grateful to be able to accompany you on this unique and personal growth journey.
On the way to yourself
Le Moulin de Gontrand
What is included in the price?
- 3,5 days Transformative Retreat
- A coaching session (on-site)
- Your accommodation (a single room en-suite for 4 nights)
- Your meals (two dinners in the house, 4 x breakfast, 3 x lunch, 3 x afternoon snacks, water, tea and coffee, fruits)
- The exclusive use of the location (the house, the garden and the pool)
How is the price calculated?
- The Retreat (1500 €)
- Accommodation, location and meals (600€)
- VAT (399€)
What is not included:
- your travel expenses.
- 3 dinners, wines and other alcoholic beverages.
- your contribution to the yoga sessions and the excursion to the Abbaye.
Frequently Asked Questions
IS IT A WOMEN´S RETREAT? No, it is not. Everybody is welcome to join. Come as you are. Yoga is optional.
HOW DO I GET TO THE VENUE? You can fly to Marseille or take the train to Avignon, and then a taxi of about an hour to get to the venue. We could put you in contact with other participants if you want to share a car or a taxi.
WHAT IS THE LANGUAGE OF THE RETREAT? The primary language of the retreat is English, but depending on the mix of participants, you will have the chance to have conversations in German or French.
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM PRIVATE COACHING WITH YOU? This is a collective in-person coaching program. The compact experience and the teaching part will accelerate and strengthen your insights. The safe exchange with the group brings new perspectives.
Embrace Your Humanness
Be bold. Look. See. Feel. Understand. Learn. Open Your Mind and your Heart. Find Peace. Grow. Strengthen Your Core. Feel The New And Authentic You. You Are Ready To Shine Bright.
UNCOVER YOUR WISDOM
Be present. Sense Stillness. Listen. Awaken To What Wants To Emerge. Get Clarity. Unlock Purpose And Potential. Unfold your Creativity And Intuition. Connect With Your Vision.
EXPAND YOUR IMPACT
Increase Your Reach From The Inside Out. Take Action. Wise And Strong. Do What You Are Meant To Do. Do it Your Way. With Presence And Grounding.